Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dyslexic Moment Of The Day


Today I read Lassie and thought it was a French word, which in my mind read Lasei. If you read Lassie as a dyslexic it makes totally sense. For the rest of the world that reads Lassie as well, Lassie….forgive me. The sadder part is the only two dogs I have ever had in my life were both Collies. This situation reminds me of how, I don’t really know how to spell my middle name. I mean I know how to spell my middle name, but every time I finish writing the E, in Elaine, I am praying that I spelled it right. Maybe I am not the best at spelling my middle name because I thought for a while my middle name was my sisters, Mallory. So on top of being dyslexic and only having four years experience of spelling my middle name, I feel like it's understandable that I question the spelling of it.  

(NOTE: I thought the past tense for read was spelled reed so who better to ask for spelling advice then my roommate from Korea.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment