Monday, February 13, 2012

Google Translate To Me Is What Tinkerbell Is To Paris Hilton

I know I am making an old pop culture reference, so ancient in fact that some of my facebook friends probably are wondering if Tinkerbell is the nickname for Paris Hilton's private part...(MUST BE IN WHISPERED TONE) her vagina! No matter what you think Tinkerbell means, her poochy or her coochy, Ms. Hilton needs both of these present to keep up with her iconic image.  Having the ability to use Google translate, is not like Ms. Hilton's underwear, it's not an option, it's an everyday necessity. You might be wondering why a dyslexic needs google translate? Why would a dyslexic try to learn another language when they can barely speak American. (I know the language is called English, I was just trying to get some giggles.) I'll tell you a secret, but please don't repeat this to google Inc. I don't actually use the translate bottom. I just type in words I can't pronounce, click the sound button and my girl Patricia reads it to me. (Yes, I did give the automated voice a name.) Readers you might be feeling sorry for me, but I rather you get an afternoon of laugha, then sorrows feeling. All of our emotion should go to the great Whitney Houston. I know she was not dyslexic, but it all comes back to the hair connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment