Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not knowing what ash wednesday means, isn’t a dyslexic thing, it’s a jew thing

For a long period of time, which still includes today, I had no idea what ash wednesday meant. In high school there was this one factuality member, who year after year, on that very special Wednesday would always rock the dust on her forehead. I always wanted to say girl, you got something on your forehead, let me wipe it off.  I also thought she was trying to cover up this massive mole on her forehead. I am not exaggerating when I say massive, it took up half her forehead. Poor girl, god didn’t even bless her with a symmetrical mole. It was oddly shaped and looked like what kindergartners would draw as a moon. At first I thought ash Wednesday meant taking  your dead relatives ashes and sticking them on your forehead. I thought it was some type of reincarnation that Christina made up in the BC era. This theory came about after I had just seen the first Harry Potter movie. I was at the part where Voldemort had trapped himself in Professor Quirinus Quirrell body. I didn’t think J.K Rowling was that creative. I thought she had to have gotten this trapping soles idea from somewhere. As you can see I have no what ash wednesday stands for, but i am thinking it has to do with forgiving ones sins. My theory is that it’s only okay to walk around with dirty on your face in return for god to forgive you for all your sins, which includes the times you peed on the street, bit your toenails instead of using the clippers and the most sinful of sins wishing you could just pop that bitch of a pimple on the person’s face standing in front of you on the subway. Now that you know my sins, It would make me feel better if my three followers, which includes me, would tell me their sins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment