Monday, February 6, 2012

Do Not Read if Spelling Is Your Pet Peeve

Here is a Dyslexic riddle for the day...What word was I trying to say here, Knowfishage? Having trouble figuring it out? It’s okay I was having trouble myself remember what word I was trying to spell. The word I really meant to say was preconceived notion. Not only could I not spell the word, but I also couldn’t pronounce it properly enough for anyone to know what I was trying to spell. Instead of preconceived notion the word Nova Scotia kept coming out of my mouth. This dyslexic moment was almost as bad as when I couldn’t pronounce Pearl Harbor. Not only did it sound like I had a lisp when I was saying the word, but it sounded like I had no tongue and just started learning how to speak that year. Unfortunately I was ten, wasn't diagnosed with a lisp problem and I had a tongue. I could only accuse one thing in this matter, where most of my blame lies....MY DYSLEXIA! 

(Note: If accused is not used in the right context, one I am sorry and two I don't give a shit. I am trying to broaden my words, so Thesaurus this post is dedicated to you.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment