Thursday, February 9, 2012

Who Doesn't Like To Google Their Own Blog

When I typed into google dyslexicsRpeople2, the result was "famous people with the gift of dyslexia." you know what I say to that dyslexia isn't a fucking gift! It's like when people with birth defects say their huge mole on their face is a gift? What is the gift part of it is that everyone has a shocked face when you enter the room? I am allowed to say such a mean comment because even when I tell people I have dyslexia I get the same shocked face. "really, I never would of known." we'll of course it's not like I got stamped on my forehead "I confuse my Bs and Ds and for a long time thought every color was orange." It's nice I have role models to look up too, Orlando bloom, hottie with a body and a hot wife. Tom Cruise, nut case, which equals creative mind. We can't leave out Albert Einstein, not only are we both extremely smart, but we both have crazy hair. After I googled dyslexia I felt the same satisfaction as if I gave money to the kids in Africa, or dogs that have no home. I know that doesn't really make sense, but just take in the confusion of the sentence and feel smarter as a person. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment