Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I have come to the conclusion that a dyslexic only has two choices in life. Either to become famous or become a criminal.

Have you ever been in a conversation where a famous person is brought up, but you can't put that formula name with a face. Yet you continue to nod your head and laugh, but think who the fuck are they talking about?  In class we were talking about Annie Leibovitz.  Since I am dyslexic, which means I am horrible with names, even my friends, I didn't know who the fuck Annie Leibovitz was or even how to pronounce it. The first person that came to my mind was Annie, but then I thought no no not everything is related to my consistent character look-alike reference. My Second thought was is Lubwitch  a Jewish name, because as most of us know or maybe I am just making another quick statement, there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood right? Then I thought I might as well use the thousands of dollars my parents spend on tutors and sound the bitch out. How did I sound it out...Lub, which referenced to lube, and witch like I am going to witchta your ass. The great thing about being dyslexic is I have the ability to make as many improper sentences as possible. It’s like almost getting away with death. I wonder if anyone has ever pleated dyslexia as a mental challenge.
 Dear Judge,
I killed Boobie, I mean Bobby because he fun made about my dyslexic, please forgive me.
From,
rellik laires 
P.S, I did spell that word backwards, all on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment