Friday, April 6, 2012

The Three Second Hold Up Is Good For Horny Men And Dyslexics

I am a very gullible person, but I don't know if it's because of my innocent appearance or my dyslexia. The answer, dyslexia, but to make myself feel better I would like to say it's a combination of the two. My teacher today was trying to make a joke by saying, "what is that Bollywood movie that has a lot of singing and dancing In it?" Like usual, I didn’t get the joke so I was going to say, "Oh I know which one your talking about, but I can’t think of it either." Before you question if I am even dyslexic  or just plan stupid, I like to say my teacher said it in a  very serious and questionable tone.
            At the age of 20 and having had criticized over a hundred people in my life, I have learned the lesson to wait at least 3 seconds before making any comments. The 3 second hold up isn't just good for dyslexics, but could help any horny guy at a bar. Men at there...if you see a hot girl at a bar, and you do the 3 second hold up, you might then question if you really want to approach her. I understand your horny, but do you want that surprise of a waking up to a ding dong instead of a coochie coochie in the AM?...I don't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment